ISyCoR - International Workshop on Intelligent Systems for Collaborative Robotics, organized in conjunction with INCoS 2016 (8-th International Conference on Intelligent Networking and Collaborative Systems).
Date & venue: September 7-9, 2016, Ostrava, Czech Republic.
Main topics of interest (but not limited):
- Applications for collaborative intelligent robotic systems
- Artificial intelligence methods for design of intelligent robotic systems
- Human robot interaction and emotion recognition in social robotics
- Interaction of intelligent buildings and robotic systems
- Cloud computing for robotic applications
- Internet of things for intelligent robotics
- Semantic web technologies and services for robotic systems
- Modelling and simulation systems for robot teleoperation
- Learning robots in the ambient assisted living
More detailed information on the workshop home page.