Ing. Marek Lapko
KKUI FEI, Technical University of Košice,
Letná 9, 042 00 Košice,
I am PhD student at Department of Cybernetics and Artificial Intelligence, Faculty of Electrical Engeneering and Informatics , Technical University of Košice.
- reinforcement learning
- knowledge transfer in reinforcement learning
- mobile robotics
- control of vehicle on slippery surface using RL (AGREL)
- artificial neural networks
- machine learning
- I'm interested in mobile robotics and online learning of artificial neural networks while interacting with environment.
- Marek Lapko, Rudolf Jaksa " Control of four-wheeled vehicle using Attention-Gated Reinforcement Learning (AGREL)", Master's thesis, Technical University of Kosice, (May 2006), (in Slovak).
- Marek Lapko, Rudolf Jaksa. Control of four-wheeled vehicle on ice surface using attention-gated reinforcement learning (AGREL). 11th International Conference on Cognitive and Neural Systems 2007, Boston MA, USA
- Marek Lapko, Peter Sincak. "Reuse of knowledge in reinforcement learning", PhD thesis proposal, Technical University of Kosice, 2008, (in Slovak).