Ing. Pavol Maliňák
KKUI FEI, Technical University of Košice,
Letná 9, 042 00 Košice,
I am PhD student at Department of Cybernetics and Artificial Intelligence, Faculty of Electrical Engeneering and Informatics , University of Technology, Košice.
- Evolutionary Artificial Neural Networks (EANNs)
- Pattern Recognition
- Machine Learning
- Knowledge Transfer and Knowledge Fusion
- Membership Function ARTMAP (MF - ARTMAP)
- I'm interested in evolutionary artificial neural networks and incremental learning algorithms for pattern recognition systems. In the concrete, I am focused on knowledge transfer during recognition tasks.
- Pavol Malinak, " Use of Evolutionary Computation for Neural Network Weights Adaptation ", Master's thesis, Technical University of Kosice, (May 2006), (in Slovak).
- Pavol Maliňák. " Combinations of Gradient and Evolutionary Methods for Neural Network Weights Adaptation". 11th International Conference on Cognitive and Neural Systems 2007, Boston MA, USA
Maliňák, P., Jakša, R. "Simultaneous Gradient and Evolutionary Neural Network Weights Adaptation Methods". In: 2007 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 2665 - 2671, Singapore, 2007 [pdf]