I am PhD student at Institute of Informatics Slovak Academy of Sciences, Bratislava, at present on the long term study at Department of Cybernetics and Artificial Intelligence, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Technology, Kosice. Field of study: Artificial Intelligence.
- Multiagent systems and their applications to mobile robotics, decentralized artificial intelligence, cooperative problem solving, behavioral models, hybridization of reactive and deliberative architectures for agents.
- Machine learning, knowledge representation, learning in dynamic environments with high level of uncertainty, learning in multiagent systems.
- Cognitive science and biologicaly motivated systems (artificial evolution, artificial life, artificial neural networks).
- Information retrieval from documents, probabilistic natural language modeling, aplications of information systems on WWW, intelligent search engines.
- Philosophy and literature.
- Music, theatre, amateur and club movies ...and let's say any kind of art.
- Hitch-hiking, biking, swimming, climbing the hills.
Personal Web: http://neuron.tuke.sk/~kostelni